This notice addresses only information collected by this site. It is designed to inform you of the following:
- Personal identifying information (How it is used, and with whom it may be shared)
- The choices available to you, regarding the use of your information
- The security in place to protect your information
- How to update or correct your information
The Collection & Use of Information
Third Parties – We only collect information that is voluntarily given to us via e-mail or direct contact. We are the sole owners of the information we collect. We will never give out this information to anyone else.
How We Use The Information – We will use the information to better suit our clients’ needs. As mentioned previously, we do not and will not sell or give out any of the information we collect, outside of what is necessary to fulfill a client’s request.
Additionally, we may use this information to contact you about specials, products, services or policy changes. You may however, opt out of this service if you wish.
Your Control Over The Information
Opt Out & Modify/Delete – You have the option to opt out of any future contact from us, at any time. Additionally, you have the right to request any of the following from us, as it pertains to your information.
- What Data We Have About You, If Any
- Update/Correct Data
- Delete Data
- Express Your Concerns Regarding Our Use Of Your Data