The two young men you sent were very professional. I appreciate the job they did; they represent your company well. I would like to request them in August when I call you again.
Our Most Recent Google Reviews
Steamer's Carpet Care
9330 Corporate Drive Ste. 306, Selma
5.0 220 reviews
- Corrine Vara ★★★★★ a week ago We have been using Steamer’s Carpet Care for many years and are happy to report that their service is as great today as it was in the past. They arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. Our 13 year old carpeting looks like … More new and smells clean and fresh. Technician Jimmy and his assistant were helpful and friendly. We recommend Steamer’s highly!
- Desiree Elwood ★★★★★ a week ago I am without words! This team arrived promptly and cleaned throughly. My carpets and rugs smell and look brand new after a month visit of two puppies. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So grateful to have found them!
- Mark James ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago Both Keith and Matthew returned to my home to brighten the grout! The results exceeded my expectations and they both worked as a team and did an awesome job! Both gentlemen worked hard and were very detailed with every inch of grout they … More brightened! Thank you so much. In addition I have to mention the fantastic customer service skills of Irene. She’s a very good communicator and is very organized. Thank you all once again. Sincerely yours, Mark D. James, Customer Service Agent, Southwest Airlines.
- Kathy Roy ★★★★★ a month ago This company was great. Jimmy and the other young man (sorry can’t remember his name) were polite, punctual, very professional, knowledgeable, and did an amazing job. The pricing and the level of genuine care this company provides is … More top rate. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them!
- Susan Parker ★★★★★ 2 months ago This time on 1-22-21 I tried Steamers for a Dryer vent cleaning because my clothes were taking an hour to dry and a red light warning button would come on my dryer. The team of 2 (Keith plus one) were on time and got right to work on my … More dryer which took some muscle pulling it and the stand out from the wall. They located the output vent on the side of my house and noted a huge plug of lint blocking it. They brushed it through to the dryer, then brushed it from the dryer to the outside, to make sure they removed another clog. They kindly showed me how to clean the area over the screen myself as regular maintenance, so it doesn’t build up again at the duct exit. I had also asked for an estimate of a whole house duct cleaning because another company called The Steamers had told me my ducts were full of mold and would cost me extra to clean them. I did not trust them. So Keith told me my ducts look great and didn’t need cleaning! I really appreciate the integrity of Steamers Carpet Care and will be trusting them with future maintenance needs on my home!